About the institution
Are you considering a career in banking, financial services or asset management?
The London Institute of Banking & Finance (LIBF) has been training bankers and financial services professionals for over 140 years. They are the only degree-awarding institution that is also an internationally recognised professional body.
They deliver qualifications that are specific to the role requirements of the industry, based on contemporary real life as well as theory.
From the moment you join them, you will become part of their global community of professionals, building networks to support you throughout your career in banking and finance.
What makes The LIBF different and why should aspiring finance professionals study with them?
- They specialise only in banking and finance degrees! Working closely with the sector means that their programmes are tailored to what the industry wants – you’ll be ‘job-ready’ when you graduate.
- As a professional body with a 140-year heritage, they’ve developed close links with the sector. There will be plenty of networking opportunities for you to make valuable contacts at.
- Their Faculty are highly respected academics – plus, they’ve all had long careers in the sector. That means you'll benefit from their practical experience as well as their academic knowledge.
- Employability is at the cornerstone of all of their degree programmes – but don’t just take their word for it!
- They’re a small, specialist institution, you’ll still be able to attend face-to-face lectures – in Covid-safe groups. You’ll also benefit from a unique level of pastoral and academic support to develop as a finance professional.
Please note the below figures have been taken from data submitted and not published by HESA.