City, University of London
Plan your day
We publish a guide to each Open Day on this page before each event, which you can use to plan your day and make the most of your visit. The guide contains details of all the activities you can take advantage of on the day, including:
- Attend a welcome talk
- Tour our facilities and attend inspiring talks about the subjects you're interested in
- Tour our campus with our helpful student tour guides
- Talk to students about life at City, University of London
- Have a look at accommodation, library and advice services
- Get advice on finance and student support
- Take a look around the local area, just five minutes walk from Angel tube station.
Getting to City
To find your quickest route in to City view our Visit City pages, or use the TFL Journey Planner. We will have student ambassadors at all the main travel points around the campus so please look out for them in their red t-shirts; they can help you with directions. Feel free to download CityNav to your mobile device to help you find your way around campus, even inside our buildings.
For those driving, there are very few Pay and Display parking bays around City, so we would advise parking in a National Car Park; the closest locations being London Farringdon or London Aldersgate. Please be aware that you may be liable to paying the Congestion Charge if driving.
Unable to attend an Open Day?
If you are unable to make it to one of our Open Days, you can always sign up for one of our Campus Tours which take place every Tuesday (at 11am) and Thursday (at 2pm).