In-depth advice to help you understand your career options, whether you want to head straight to work following your A levels or go to university first.
We cover 12 professional career areas. Where there is a 'straight from school or college' option, we tell you. We also highlight whether there are particular roles within a career sector that require a degree.
- Career sectors
- Business: including HR, sales, PR, marketing and management consulting
- Construction: including civil and structural engineering, property, surveying and building services engineering
- Finance: including accountancy, banking, insurance and actuarial careers, and investment management
- Hospitality and travel
- IT and technology
- Public sector and charity: including the armed forces, the emergency services and charity work
- Retail, buying and fashion
- Teaching and education
Managing your profile on targetcareers.co.uk
We do encourage you to register with targetcareers.co.uk to let us know your career interests so that we can tailor work and uni notifications and newsletters to you.