Apprentice Business Administrator – Operations Support
This role incorporates study and completion of the NVQ level 2 and 3 in Business Administration whilst working in the Operational Support Team during the two year fixed term placement.
You will learn and work on the following:
- Support Waste, Water and Energy for Industrial Customers UK – Central Region
- Document Control to ISO 9001 standard
- Compile Customer Reports and complete Meeting Minutes
- Collate data from Rivo for customer reports
- Maintain Sypol database for COSHH assessments
- Utilise and maintain a variety of internal and external databases and Google Drive
- Arrange regular review meetings with the managers you are supporting
- Support the mobilisation of new contracts
- Assist with dilapidation process for terminated contracts
- Supporting various managers that will require onsite support
- General day to day office duties
- Adhoc support as required by the business
Skills and Experience
- GCSE level, including English and Maths at Grade C or above.
- Microsoft Office applications (especially Word and Excel) experience
- Organisational Skills are key to this role as you need to manage a variety of tasks and deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Can work well in a team
- Have an eye for detail
Veolia is an equal opportunities employer. Job titles and job content are presented without bias either of gender, race or disability and that nothing in either words or illustrations indicate any role stereotyping.