Digital & Technology Solutions – Data Analysis
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
Unilever Digital & Technology apprentices support our IT teams across the UK who develop and deliver our business technology software, systems, equipment and services as well as providing real time technical support and guidance to people all across our diverse organisation.
Unilever’s Digital and Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship programme develops the higher level skills and knowledge required to create confident and capable digital and technology professionals. The programme will include a core focus on technology skills with additional study options relevant to Data Analysis. As an apprentice on the programme, you’ll obtain a full honours degree alongside gaining valuable work experience, on-the-job training AND earning a salary – plus students do not have to pay any tuition fees.
WHERE ARE THEY BASED?
Port Sunlight, close to Liverpool and Chester and Leatherhead
WHO FITS THE BILL?
We look for apprentices who….
- Have at least five GCSEs or equivalent, at Grade A*-C that include English Language, and ideally either ICT or Science.
- Have, or are predicted, a minimum of two A Levels, or a level 3 Apprenticeship, or equivalent qualification or experience.
- Have a genuine interest in business IT and solving technical problems.
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload.
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves.
- Is up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
BSc (Honours) Degree in Digital and Technology Solutions.
WHEN DOES IT START?
3rd September 2018
Don't forget to mention TARGETcareers when contacting employers!