Business Administrator Apprenticeship
What’s it all about?
Unilever Business Administration apprentices provide administrative support to our UK and Global teams in a variety of departments including Marketing, Customer Development (Sales), Supply Chain, Human Resources and Communication.
If successful, you will be placed in a department that matches your strengths and where possible, your career aspirations too!
As an apprentice, you’ll receive on-the-job training and experience in an administrative position along with formal training to gain the knowledge and skills you’ll need to support our business operations. You’ll join a team with a dedicated line manager committed to enhancing your career experiences. You’ll be given opportunities to develop the skills aligned to your role and responsibilities to enable you to take control of your career.
‘My apprenticeship has helped to kick-start my career. I'm gaining unparalleled experience, a wealth of skills and knowledge, and forming real connections with inspiring people who are truly committed to my development’.
– Samantha Whitbread, Business Administration
Where are they based?
- Leatherhead, Port Sunlight (close to Liverpool and Chester)
- Central London
- Milton Keynes
Opportunities in Leatherhead, Kingston, and Central London will include HR, Communications, Supply Chain, Marketing and Customer Development (Sales).
The Port Sunlight opportunity will involve working in Unilever’s Project Management organisation.
The Datchet opportunity will include working on marketing and product activations and events.
The Milton Keynes opportunity will be part of the customer and credit control team.
Who fits the bill?
We look for apprentices who….
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves
- Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail
- Have a GCSE A* - C or equivalent in English Language. (Please note that if you do not have a Maths GCSE grade A*-C or equivalent, you will be required, as part of this Apprenticeship programme to undertake this as part of the functional skills before taking the end-point assessment for this Apprenticeship Programme)
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship - and you will get paid whilst you’re working towards your Apprenticeship!
When does it start?
12th March 2018
Don't forget to mention TARGETcareers when contacting employers!