Level 6 Food Professional
Our purpose is to create a brighter future with you and for you. That future begins in Research and Development (R&D). If you want to develop into your best self while being part of a global organisation that can take you in any direction you choose, this is for you.
There are always new ways for our products to improve the lives of our consumers and have a positive impact on the planet. In R&D you'll find out what consumers want and develop the technology to make our innovations come to life. Unilever R&D apprentices follow a structured programme that allows you to put your science education and passion into practice while getting a degree.
What will you be doing?
As a Packaging Research and Development Apprentice, you will be part of a team leading the way in developing new sustainable packaging and products. You will have the opportunity to work in different packaging functions to develop your skills in Packaging Excellence, Design, Sustainability and Innovation project delivery while getting a packaging BSc from Sheffield Hallam University.
Have GCSEs including English Language and Maths at grade 5 or above. Have or are predicted a minimum of 3 A-levels or equivalent with grades of BBC or above including 2 STEM subjects.
- Competitive Reward - you will start on a competitive salary which we will review annually to reflect your progression and development
- Learning and Development - Together we'll help you to accelerate your learning and development through hands-on experience, mentoring, and support.
- Health and Wellbeing - Keeping healthy is important to us all. Where possible, we provide on-site gym facilities, regular health checks and an extensive suite of mental health and wellbeing resources.
- Flexible Working - We encourage agile working which means that, where your role allows you to, you're empowered to work anywhere at any time, providing the needs of the business are met.
- Holidays - We offer 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays.
Don't forget to mention TARGETcareers when contacting employers!