Apprenticeship Development Programme
Turner & Townsend is an independent professional services company specialising in programme management, project management, cost and commercial management and advisory across the real estate, infrastructure and natural resources sectors.
We have grown to become a world-leading professional services company. With 104 offices in 44 counties, we draw on extensive global and industry experience to manage risk while maximising value and performance during the construction and operation of our clients’ assets.
Apprenticeship Development Programme (ADP)
Our ADP provides you with a structured learning environment that supports you to become a well-rounded consultant and accelerate your career as far and fast as possible.
You will be provided with a development path that is aligned to our internal competency frameworks and supports your academic learning through your apprenticeship. The ADP will help you and your manager monitor and plan your learning needs in order for you to progress in your career with us.
The ADP is designed to be:
- a platform to enhance knowledge and gain first-hand experience;
- a training schedule to support and capture your learning and development needs and achievements;
- a learning tool document to track and report the development of your capabilities.
The five year ADP incorporates a training programme that will provide you with technical and behavioural training to enhance your knowledge and skills and will run alongside the completion of your degree level studies that you will complete within your apprenticeship.
You will either work four days a week and attend college/university one day a week, or attend on a block release basis every few weeks. Over the course of five years you will gain a degree whilst gaining valuable work experience.
At the end of your five year programme we expect you to be at the same level as a graduate who has completed the graduate development programme.
What we’re looking for:
- You must be 18 years old by the time you are due to start in September 2018
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- You must be a citizen of a country within the European Economic Area (EEA), which includes the UK, and have been resident in the EEA for at least the previous three years before the start of learning or
- A non-EEA citizen with the right to live in the UK and have been resident in the UK for at least the previous three years before the start of learning
- You must have 5 GCSEs grades A* - C including Maths and English
- You must have 3 A Levels or equivalent at grade B or above or a level 3 apprenticeship in a related discipline
We would like you to have:
- Strong team-working and interpersonal skills
- A clear interest in the construction industry
- A good aptitude to learn and be self-motivating
- Strong organisation skills and high attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- An understanding of being commercially focused
If successful, your offer will be conditional on your acceptance on to a registered apprenticeship training course with our chosen training provider.
Don't forget to mention TARGETcareers when contacting employers!