Severn Trent Water
Severn Trent Water
With eight million customers we do something incredible everyday, supplying almost two billion litres of water. From rivers and reservoirs across the UK, we connect communities with the world’s most precious resource.
We live in a fluid world and the water industry is changing. We’re moving with the current and our vision is to become the UK’s leading water company. Achieving it will take, what we call, Fluid Thinking.
Severn Reasons To Join:
From accelerated leadership training to hands-on experience and involvement in community projects, there are so many reasons to work at Severn Trent. Here’s our top seven:
- A Transforming Business:
Deregulation, digital innovation and developing our network makes us a business that’s on the move. There’s never been a more exciting time to get involved and together we’re going to shape the future of an industry.
- Unbeatable Career Prospects:
We want you to share our ambitions and achieve them. We know making the journey from apprentice to business leader takes support so we’ll help you gain nationally recognised professional qualifications. If you want to take things even further – we’ll be there.
- New and Exciting Challenges:
Water might seem like a simple substance, but harnessing its power takes intelligence and invention. Here at Severn Trent you’ll work with the very latest technology, tackle climate change and find new ways to supply a growing urban population.
- Recognition for Brilliance:
Working with water is rewarding and if you make a big splash, we’ll recognise you for it.
- Making a Difference:
We forget close and lasting connections with our local communities. You can be involved from the start, whether you’re designing gardens for schools or fundraising for a charity.
- Because we Care:
As a fair and ethical business, we think carefully about our environmental and economic impact.
- You’re the Fluid Future:
If you join as an apprentice, you’re going to help drive our business forward. We’re looking for people who can build the future on smart thinking, creativity and a willingness to challenge – and be challenged.
About the Schemes:
- Do you have an analytical, logical or mathematical kind of What kind of thinker are you?
- Do you have an analytical, logical or mathematical kind of mind? If you enjoy solving puzzles, science experiments and doing hands-on work, our Utilities Technician roles might suit you best.
- If you’re good at maths, a Higher Apprenticeship - Finance is on offer. Or do you enjoy maths but prefer to look at the big picture, with an eye for detail and a talent for communication? Then you might find Higher Apprenticeship - Engineering is more your thing.
- If you’re a whizz with coding and computers, with an inventive streak, a role in Digital and Information systems could be the right move for you.
No matter what kind of brain you have, an apprenticeship with Severn Trent will take Fluid Thinking: the
See organisation website
Remember to mention TARGETcareers when contacting employers!