About this organisation
Redrow is a housebuilder with an awardwinning reputation. We pride ourselves on creating beautiful homes that people love to live in. And we apply the same level of care and attention to developing out apprentices too.
Provided you’re willing to apply yourself, it’s an exceptional opportunity. Earning while you learn, you’ll gain a nationally recognised qualification and acquire invaluable work experience. You’ll also be part of a friendly, supportive team that takes your future seriously. We offer a wide range of apprenticeships, too.
It doesn’t matter whether you want to learn a manual trade or work in an office: there could be an exciting future for you here.
Perform well and impress us, and you could find yourself building a successful long-term career with Redrow.
We currently employee over 1,800 staff across England & Wales, including a large trainee base.
- Divisional offices in Lancashire, North Wales, South Wales, Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Northamptonshire, Devon, Kent, London, Essex, Hampshire.
- Redrow has a dedicated learning and development centre in Tamworth, Staffordshire offering tailored training courses to all of our staff
- We were named in the 2015 CITB Apprenticeship Awards: Great Britain Large Employer of the Year.
- We are a proud member of the prestigious 5% Club. a campaign focused on creating momentum behind the recruitment of apprentices and graduates into the UK workforce. By joining the club, we have committed to the aim of ensuring that 5% of our UK workforce are apprentices, graduates or sponsored students on structured programmes within the next five years.
Your career options don’t stop after you complete an apprenticeship with Redrow. Perform well and you could earn the opportunity to progress further within the company.
- Technical and commercial apprentices have the opportunity to continue on from their completed apprenticeship to a fully funded degree and accreditation with leading industry bodies. • Our trainee site assistant programme takes the best and brightest and helps develop them into our site managers of the future, including many former trade apprentices