Business Insight Week - 2018
On our Business Insight Week we’ll put you through your paces, with guidance and support every step of the way to explore the work we do and the opportunities we can offer you. You’ll spend time with teams working on live projects and buddying up with a member of the PwC team just a little older than you. You'll get a unique insight into how the world of business works and what it’s like to start your career here. We'll spend time helping you identify the employability skills you already have and how you can develop these further to give you the best possible start to a career in business. We'll top it all off by sharing your experiences with other students on the programme and celebrating a fantastic week.
Once you've finished the programme, we'll spend time giving you valuable feedback on your performance, talking you through your options and helping you to decide on your next steps - which could include a fast track to securing a permanent School and College Leaver role with us.
What you'll gain
- Spend time with top business professionals.
- Develop your employability skills with support from our recruiters.
- Get a real taste for what a job with us would involve from one of our Higher Apprentices.
- Experience real work, from meetings and client communication, through to high profile internal projects, giving you real exposure to what life is like at PwC.
- Do well and you could even find yourself on a fast track towards a permanent role with us when you finish studying.
What you'll need
No matter what background you're from or what subjects you're studying, we'd love you to join us. This is your chance to take the first step towards an incredible career in business.
You'll need to be:
- Currently in year 12* and studying for AS levels or equivalent.
- Interested in taking your first steps towards a career in business.
- Available for a week during your summer holidays between years 12 and 13 from either 6 or 20 August.
- On track to achieve a minimum of 96 UCAS points on the new tariff (three grade C's or above) from your A levels. This should be from your top two subjects excluding General Studies. Please ensure you enter your predicted AS/A Level grades on your application form.
- You'll also need to have achieved a minimum of 5 GCSE's at grade C or above including GCSE Maths and English Language or equivalent.
- Committed to your career ambitions and able to explain to us why you want to complete this programme.
Closing date for applications - 28 Jan 2018
Who we are
We're one of the world's leading professional services organisations. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems for our clients. We tackle lots of different issues for loads of different organisations, entrepreneurs and private businesses. We help with big deals and big changes to their structures and businesses. We advise them on tax. We make sure they’re getting the most out of their IT. We help them plan ahead to manage risk, make sure they’re sustainable, and profitable.
We know that the skills and experiences you develop with us will stay with you throughout your career. So join PwC. We'll help you reach your full potential.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
*Year 13 in NI
Don't forget to mention TARGETcareers when contacting employers!