HSBC Bank Plc
HSBC Bank Plc
HSBC APPRENTICESHIPS – We have created an A-level equivalent qualification designed specifically for those who don’t want to go to university. You will also gain externally recognised professional qualifications that will be useful to you wherever you decide to make your career. You earn while you learn as you will be a fully paid employee. We offer apprenticeships in our branch network, contact centres, commercial business centres, IT and operational departments. You are coached and developed throughout and you can be confident of your success as rates for completing our qualifications successfully and on time are 93% – 35% higher than the national average.
Here are just a few of the things that make us stand out:
- We were the first major bank to launch apprenticeships in the UK.
- In 2014 HSBC was voted the best apprenticeship programme in the Target GTI/Guardian apprenticeship and graduate awards.
- HSBC was the first major bank to deploy a traineeship programme giving jobs to 16-24 years old who were not in education, employment or training.
- We are externally recognised for our work on diversity and inclusion. We are one of The Times Top 50 companies for women to work for and, a top 10 global employer for LGBT (Stonewall).
- Our employees have volunteered 303,922 hours of work in their communities.
- Our employees represent some 159 different nationalities and we speak approximately 145 different languages.
What can you expect if you join us?
- Opportunities to take part in environment, education and charity initiatives.
- An inclusive, meritocratic culture which supports flexible and alternative ways of working where possible.
- Market-competitive salary and benefits.
There are currently no vacancies on TARGETcareers. Please check back soon.
Remember to mention TARGETcareers when contacting employers!