Dixon Wilson is one of the leading accountancy firms in the UK, with offices in London and Paris. We specialise in providing accountancy, audit and tax advice and strategic planning to private clients, companies, entrepreneurs and their businesses.
We offer a three-year training contract, with an interesting mix of accountancy, taxation and audit assignments. You will receive support from external tutors, who provide training designed to enable our students to pass the ACA examinations first time. We also provide in-house training designed to help students on a wider range of soft skills and management topics.
A training contract with Dixon Wilson offers the following:
- A mix of private client and corporate work.
- An interesting variety of accountancy, taxation and audit assignments.
- Involvement with assignments from start to finish and no excessively lengthy assignments.
- The maximum degree of responsibility at an early stage.
- The opportuity for involvement in investigations and other special work.
- The opportunity to meet clients at a senior level.
- The opportunity to work directly with Managers and Partners.
- Good career prospects – most of our qualified staff trained with the firm and over 90 per cent of the present Partners trained with Dixon Wilson.
- Good work life balance.
We are able to offer this wide ranging and progressive combination because of the size of the firm and the nature of our practice.
If you believe that you have the appropriate qualities and commitment and would like to know more about Dixon Wilson, please review our opportunities listed and click 'Apply'.
Remember to mention TARGETcareers when contacting employers!