More about us
At Clifford Chance, agility sets us apart from the crowd. It keeps us moving and improving at a fast pace. It keeps us at the top of our field as a leading global law firm. And it keeps our colleagues thinking on their feet and finding creative ways around issues in every aspect of commercial law.
Are you agile? If you are, we’d love to hear from you. Working with us is an opportunity to learn from renowned experts. To get involved in high-profile deals. And to become a skilled business adviser. We know everyone’s different (we wouldn’t have it any other way). So we’ll tailor your training to match your interests and ambitions. See – we really are agile. We’ll do whatever it takes to help you take your next steps into the limitless world of commercial law.
Our school leaver opportunities
For many years, obtaining work experience in the legal sector depended largely on who you know rather than what you know. As a founding member of PRIME we have made a commitment to change this by providing fair access to work experience.
Our response is a bespoke, award-winning, two-year development programme – Clifford Chance ACCESS. This pioneering programme consists of seven different components:
- ACCESS Development A four-day, classroom-based placement for an introduction to Clifford Chance and the legal sector.
- ACCESS Mentors Access to an online platform where you can ask Clifford Chance scheme alumni whatever you want, whenever you want.
- ACCESS Experience The opportunity to develop your insight and skills during a unique five day programme delivered by the Social Mobility Business Partnership.
- ACCESS Tutoring One-to-one tutoring, delivered by handpicked tutors currently studying at the UK’s leading universities.
- ACCESS Action The chance to make an impact on your community by working with Tender, a charity working to end domestic abuse, sexual violence and sexual harassment.
- ACCESS Coaching Executive coaching – including discussions on current affairs, application tips, application advice and one-to-one interview coaching – delivered by Rare Recruitment, the UK’s leaders in diversity graduate recruitment.
- ACCESS Network A powerful network to share ideas, opportunities, events and experiences with.
Remember to mention TARGETcareers when contacting employers!