Global Customer Support Apprentice - Level 3
First impressions can make or break a client's perception of an organization. This is why our Bloomberg Customer Support representative role is about more than just handling inbound phone calls - it's about building a journey for our clients and connecting them to people who keep their businesses alive.
This is an exciting entry level position for recent graduates seeking a challenging, customer-focused opportunity. We would love you to bring your previous customer service experience to us; however through our professional training program we will make sure that you are ready to provide outstanding customer service to Bloomberg's 325,000 clients and 19,000 employees.
You'll never stop learning...we'll invest in your career, and coupled with our unique approach to career development, we will help you expand your skills and opportunities in this role. You'll receive an introduction to Bloomberg products, services, our clients and a broader insight into global financial markets. Our experienced Bloomberg Customer Support representatives have the opportunity to be involved in mentoring, recruiting, quality control and idea generation.
Key responsibilities of the apprentice
You're professional and personable, intelligent and love to help people out. You're a solution-provider, with a real passion for providing platinum customer support and thrive being on front-line handling customer calls. You'll work as part of our 500 strong global team, supporting our clients collectively in more than 18 languages day in day out. Our Global team is tight but our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We grow and support each other.
We'll trust you to:
- Provide extraordinary customer service to our clients on inbound and outbound phone calls
- Troubleshoot and resolve Bloomberg terminal related issues
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate business areas
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using proprietary company software
- What qualities and skills are you looking for?
You'll need to have:
- Phenomenal customer service skills
- Strong telephone etiquette and a professional demeanour
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills and problem solving skills
- A desire to be part of a team but also work independently
- Flexibility to learn and grow in a dynamic, client-focused, environment
- Read, write and speak fluent English plus one of the following languages fluently: Spanish, Portuguese, German, Russian, Japanese, Turkish
You'll need to be able to:
- Occasionally work weekends or on a bank holiday
If this sounds like you - apply and we'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Don't forget to mention TARGETcareers when contacting employers!