Supply Chain Purchasing Apprentice - Level 3
The successful apprentice will be working as part of the Global Purchasing Operations Department situated in the EMEA Headquarters in Queen Victoria Street. This particular role will be based in the Customer Service Desk team with some opportunity to shadow other teams and take on additional responsibilities outside of the core role.
The individual will gain a key insight into the front end of the customer service model to the Bloomberg various lines of Bloomberg businesses.
Key responsibilities of the apprentice
- Exhibit customer service excellence to both our external and internal clients, while maintaining Bloomberg’s high level of integrity
- Be a strategic thinker with the ability to view the entire process and make suggestions for improvements
- Have a working knowledge of best practices with Procurement
- Be able to handle a rapidly changing environment while working diligently
- Be a strong team player with great people skills (communication, collaboration, integrity)
- Create purchase orders and submitting to suppliers in a timely manner, in compliance with processes and policies, achieve customer satisfaction
- Support category managers, sourcing specialists and our internal clients to identify buying channel opportunities and potential cost savings
What qualities and skills are you looking for?
- Strong problem-solving, strategic and creative thinking skills
- Ability to learn new applications
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Excellent project management skills with ability to multi task effectively
- Change management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal, time management and organizational skills along with excellent and professional written and verbal communication capabilities
- Willingness to learn
Don't forget to mention TARGETcareers when contacting employers!