Business Administration Apprentice - Driver Risk Management
About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Business Admin Apprentice – Driver Risk Management to work in Derby as part of our Plant and Fleet Team.
What you'll be doing
As a Business Admin Apprentice – Driver Risk Management you will:
- Develop your skills in IT and data analyse under the guidance of our experts and through formal training
- Work towards completion of the formal apprenticeship programme through an appropriate framework
- Facilitating driver training bookings for both external & internal customers
- Creating course documents and joining instructions
- Assist in the creation and distribution of management information reports
- Working with clients to understand their unique reporting requirements
- Dealing with customers via phone, email and face to face meetings
- Collating course feedback
- Assist the creation of case studies / reports to show results of training to customers
- Effective record keeping and filing
- Produce timely and accurate internal reports as agreed with line manager
- Provide general administration support to line manager and wider team
Who we're looking for
You will have:
- You will have a minimum of 3 GCSE’s A*-C including Maths & English or equivalent coupled with an interest in Business Administration vehicles / the motor industry generally.
- You will have a basic knowledge of MS packages including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- An interest in IT and in developing your skills
- Good existing level of IT and computing skills (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook)
- Communication, interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Strong desire for personal development and a willingness to learn
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Great team ethic
- Results focused and driven
Why work for us
Salary & benefits: We offer a competitive salary, flexible benefits package and a travel allowance if applicable to the role. Your professional institution fees will be covered.
For more information about what you can expect as a Balfour Beatty Apprentice and what’s involved in the scheme visit our website and view the profiles of our current apprentices across the Group.
Should you require any further support with your application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Balfour Beatty Plant & Fleet Services provides whole life fleet management and plant & equipment hire solutions to the Balfour Beatty Group, and beyond.
Supplying over 8,000 cars, LCVs, and HGVs, as well as specialist plant and equipment, our teams have an intimate and up-to-date knowledge of the plant and fleet industry.
From specifying bespoke vehicles and equipment, to organising lease agreements, mobilising new contracts and delivering driver risk training, Plant & Fleet Services supports Balfour Beatty’s projects across the UK with an industry leading fleet of Zero Harm and sustainably specified equipment.
This allows Balfour Beatty’s contract teams to focus on what they do best – successfully delivering essential infrastructure projects.