Apprentice Customer Support Coordinator
We have a new exciting opportunity to work as a Customer Support Administrator Apprentices within our Plant and Fleet business in Sheffield. This role with give you the opportunity to work for a market leading company, whilst gaining valuable skills and experience to ensure you develop to your full potential throughout the apprenticeship.
What you'll be doing
- As a key member of the plant team you will have the day to day responsibility of ensuring all requirements from operations and contracts are met within the department SLA guidelines.
- Receive and evaluate requests from site personnel for goods and services via Hire system, telephone, fax and email
- Placement of all plant hire orders with agreed and approved framework suppliers
- Manage all requests for breakdowns of both internal and external plant items and log them with the appropriate supplier / internal workshop, using the call management system.
- Follow up on all breakdowns, on hires and off-hires with suppliers / internal workshops and customers to make sure that the request is fulfilled in the agreed SLA.
- Resolve any invoice / order queries given to them by the Hire Desk Manager
Who we're looking for
- 3 GCSEs grades A-C
- Good IT Skills, particularly with Oracle and Microsoft packages such as Outlook and Excel
- Experience of working in a Team environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Within commutable distance of Chapeltown, Sheffield
Why work for us
We offer a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package. Your professional institution fees and training will be covered.
For more information about what you can expect as a Balfour Beatty Apprentice and what’s involved in the scheme visit the websiteand view the profiles of our current apprentices across the Group.
Should you require any further support with your application please contact The Emerging Talent Team.
Closing date: 2nd May 2017
Balfour Beatty Plant & Fleet Services provides whole life fleet management and plant & equipment hire solutions to the Balfour Beatty Group, and beyond.
Supplying over 8,000 cars, LCVs, and HGVs, as well as specialist plant and equipment, our teams have an intimate and up-to-date knowledge of the plant and fleet industry.
From specifying bespoke vehicles and equipment, to organising lease agreements, mobilising new contracts and delivering driver risk training, Plant & Fleet Services supports Balfour Beatty’s projects across the UK with an industry leading fleet of Zero Harm and sustainably specified equipment.
This allows Balfour Beatty’s contract teams to focus on what they do best – successfully delivering essential infrastructure projects.